Access to my account
Get benefits through “My account”
How to login
- Visit website: www.formfactory.cz
- Select “My Account” in the main menu.
- Enter your EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- As Login use the same email that is mentioned in your membership agreement.
- In the case of invalid email ask for access data at the club reception desk.
- In the case you forgot your password you can reset it (by clicking “Zapomněli jste heslo?”/”Forgot your password?”).
- If you are a holder of MultiSport card, ask for your login data at the club reception desk.
YOU CAN BOOK YOUR CLASS NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS
- Class reservation is possible only on-line.
- Login to “My Account”, see How to login.
- In the top menu click on TIMETABLE and select Form Factory club that you wish to visit.
- Click on the class you want to reserve and confirm by SIGN UP button.
- Classes may be reserved not before 48 hours in advance and at the latest 5 minutes before their beginning.
- In the case that you cannot attend the class, it is necessary to cancel the reservation as early as possible, however at the latest 2 hours before its beginning. Reservation is cancelled simply by clicking on CANCEL BOOKING in the list of reserved classes above the schedule.
RULES AN CONDITIONS
OF GROUP CLASSES RESERVATIONS
- You can make on-line reservation for every class in the schedule and secure a place for you in the class. Reservation through the reception desk is not possible.
- You can come to a class without reservation only in the case that the capacity is not full and after agreement with an instructor.
- Reservation opens 48 hours before beginning of the class and closes 5 minutes before its start.
- You can cancel your reservation of the class without recourse at the latest 2 hours before its beginning.
- If you do not cancel reservation or you do not come in time for the class, you will not be allowed to reserve for another 120 hours (5 days).
- Please do not enter running classes, thank you.
More information can be found in the visitors’ rules on the page